Monday 20 February 2012

Term time

Term time again so put my dinner lady hat on, see all the little darlins, bumped heads and feeling ickie. Feeling good about going back see how I feel on Friday.Chucks enjoying some sun 3 eggs today so far you never know they might be a late drop. Staring out of window at them, must be something fantastic in that grass they spend all day at it.Checking in on Mum (in her 80's) shopping and cup of tea, routine is like a religion now, she does very well better than some. She has got a new slimline TV all sorted and ready to go, another remote for her to play with. Don't think hubby is in a great place in his head bit on the quiet side, wonder how long that will last.Wiped a lovely thick layer of dust of off dresser cannot keep on top of it, I hate mess and dirt but I balance that out with hating housework just as much.Curry for dinner tonight out of a jar, not my finest hour getting dinner, as long as there is something to eat I pass the test, it's my ironing night aswell oh what fun 5 shirts some tshirts and maybe a teatowel if I want to be extravagant. Still considering I must loose some weight not a lot just half a stone, I love to eat though, waiting for my motivation, when I look in the mirror and see fatty staring back.... then.So can you picture my life Mrs Average but I've never felt I am average, I think I'm different to others but am I kidding myself and do we all think that.

No comments:

Post a Comment