Thursday 23 February 2012

Market tomorrow

Getting ready for tomorrow's Country Market not that I do a lot of baking now, my thing is bread white loaves, half white half wholemeal and multi seeded. I have gone off doing just wholemeal I find it too heavy and it takes ages to rise. My loaves are pretty small approx 400g
When I bake for the Market you have to take into account if you don't sell it you take it home so only do things your family will eat. Trying to drink more water one sports bottle in the morning and one in the afternoon so combine that with my cups of tea and coffee I should be at a good level. Shut the dog out in the garden with the chucks far too sunny for him to sit indoors, he likes to be where you are though so he is moaning about that. Actually sat on the bench outside earlier with the sun on my face pretty good can't wait for more of it. Watching bread rise is a long business but someones got to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment